11/1/06

NaBloPoMo


Novemember is National Blog Posting Month which means that you'll be reading a lot more entries from me for the next 30 days. The challenge is to write an entry every day for the entire month. Normally, I write about every 3 days or so, meaning this will require me to step it up a level. So ready or not, here I come.

Over the next 30 days you'll read more of my thoughts on the mundane details of life, things like: Why do teenagers come trick or treating when they're too "cool" for a costume? How come kids won't take naps, when that's all I want to do? Does it really make a difference to post a political sign on a fence that has every other candidate already displayed? We'll have to see how this month goes, but I choose to accept the NaBloPoMo Challenge!

1 comment:

chappo said...

What? You mean I will have to waste more of my day reading your mindless ramblings!