
Okay, so I'm not really alone. But for the first time, I am home alone with both Kennedy and Alex. Tara is off at a Girls' Night Out and so I get to hang with my peeps. It's been a lot of fun so far. Kennedy and I have had a good chance to play with each other and Alex has...well, he's been typical Alex, which means he's slept a lot. Still, we did coax a great smile out of him.
Jason and Kristin came over earlier and brought dinner with them. Who can complain about that?! We watched Nacho Libre and I don't know what to make of that one. Is Jack Black funny or he is just fat? I can't make up my mind. Still, there were a few good moments in the film whether or not you wear "stretchy pants." So, it's 11:00 and I'm the only one awake right now. I only hope that no one is awake around here within the next hour or so. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment