So last night was the last night of the Murray East Region young women's volleyball tournament. Ask Jared how excited he is. After a couple of months of preparing and me being gone almost every night for the past 2 weeks, Jared is not so sure he likes my church calling (region womens/young women's athletic director). I'm not so sure I like it myself. Once again we had to find too many babysitters and "farm out the kids" as Jared likes to say. We are just glad that our family members and friends have been so willing to help us out.
Overall the tournament went well. My own women's team somehow took third place. I thought we would be done the first night. It felt great to play some volleyball again. It's a little discouraging that I play about half as well as I did in college, but that was 12 years ago. It's still fun to play.
Now I need to start preparing for basketball, both mentally and physically! We start in January (don't tell Jared).
No comments:
Post a Comment