11/29/06

Visions of Snow


I guess we all have a different opinion of the falling snow. When I woke up this morning the only thing I could see was the driveway, covered in white. Blame it on my obsessive compulsive behavior, but I can't go to work without shoveling the snow off the driveway. I absolutely hate it when cars drive over the snow and pack it down on the asphalt. It didn't take long, still it was cold enough outside that my beard started to freeze..

Then there's Kennedy's view of a winter wonderland. The first thing she said as she woke up was, "Ohh, snow!" She couldn't wait to get into her winter clothes so she could get outside and enjoy the fluffy white powder. She did it all: made snowballs, an angel, even had a light snack. She just couldn't get enough. Let's see if she feels the same way when I hand her a snow shovel!

No comments: