11/20/06

Best Way to Alienate the Neighbors

I think I've discovered the best way to get your neighbors to scatter. No, not a loud party. Not a tacky lawn ornament. Even becoming a part time distributer of water purifiers won't make people disappear as quickly as......


Asking your neighbors to help you move a piano.

Wait it gets worse. Moving the paino downstairs. And did I mention that we'll have to lift the piano to get it past the banister. Tonight I went 4/9 in getting people to help me with this 600lb. problem. Still it was a lot of fun to get the thing downstairs and now we get the joy of being a musical family. You can't beat having pictures like this (even if it took enduring an hour at UHaul trying to get the Xterra wired to the trailer, two traffic jams on the way home from Brigham City - where we picked up the piano, four scratches in the wall, one chipped tile, and a possible broken thumb - sorry Brant!).

No comments: