11/13/06

Power of Democracy

I've been thinking for a while that I'd like to change the name of the blog. I know that "the covili family" says it like it is, but I'd kinda like something with more style to it. Write in and tell me which of the following names you'd like to see in the upcoming month or so.

  • tall tells

  • half truths and wild tales

  • Daddy Gets Mad

  • 5 Dollar Words

  • Creased Pages

  • blog about us


I really can't make a decision, but I know the name will be changing soon. Help me out!

3 comments:

jfasioe said...

I like the half truths part, but I don't think you have many wild tales. Maybe half truths and mild tales would be more fitting. As far as the rest go, I think you need to put more thought into it. They are reminiscent of Cliff Clavin..a real hero.

Unknown said...

I like the mild tales add. It might be a keeper!

chappo said...

mindless musings or perhaps bubbling banter. I have to agree with Fawson, I haven't seen any wild tales from you since that day up the canyon in Alpine 10 years ago. Don't worry it is our little secret that has scarred me for life