11/30/08

This is the End

This post marks the end of NaBloPoMo 2008. I don't know that it's been one of my better months in the blog. Many will say I didn't blog about the kids enough. Others will declare that I spent too much time on the Obama victory and politics. Cougar fans will cry because they're cougar fans. Still, it's been a pretty good month for the blog.

This is my 3rd straight year participating in NaBloPoMo. At times I find it exhilarating, a chance to share thoughts and feelings that don't often make it into the blog. Other times I find myself stuck, trying to come up with anything interesting to write about. I know two things are always true at the end of November - I'm glad I blogged for a month straight and I'm glad I don't have to do it again until next year.

No comments: