1. FRONTLINE - This PBS news program is one of the best things on TV. Unbiased and informative some of the most provocative content I've ever seen came from this program. My recent favorites included: Growing up Online, Bush's War, and Heat.
2. The Office - This is the only sitcom that will make the list. Micheal Scott is one of the best characters on television and the dry humor found in this show always cracks me up. The Office took me a while to clue into, but now it's a can't miss.
3. 30 Days - From the creator of Super Size Me, this hour long show on FX tackles many of today's most controversial topics. The premise is simple, take someone with a strong believe or opinion and have them spend 30 days living with someone of the opposite viewpoint. I've loved the episodes on Illegal Immigration, Homosexuality, Outsourcing of American Jobs, and Living on the Minimum Wage.4. 48 Hours - I never seem to watch this show when it originally airs on Saturday nights, but that's what the DVR is made for. I love the stories told on this murder news program. With many twists and turns, you're never really sure who's guilty and who's innocent.
5. The Jazz - Would it really be my DVR if there wasn't any sports?
2 comments:
Well 3/5 is close. I don't have 48hrs on the dvr, but I do enjoy it and maybe I will put it on. Frontline, the Office, and the Jazz rock.
What no survivor? I find that hard to believe for one Mr. Covili!
Post a Comment