Cottonwood is in the 4A Finals this week in football. Seeing my old school in the news so much lately I've waxed a bit nostalgic. Here's a flashback to Senior Prom 1993. It's quite a look back at some old Colts. For those of you that didn't know, my current look is much the same as my old look (at least the facial hair). I can't believe anyone would go out with me with hair like that!BTW - one of my favorite things about Facebook is seeing all the old high school dance pictures. Good laughs!
2 comments:
I am very excited for our old school. I am laughing so hard at that picture. I miss Clint...he was hilarious. And I hardly recognize Brant. Those were great times. We will be going to the game on Friday..."Go Colts."
sweet pic. It's all so good. The hair (boys and girls) the dresses, the goofy poses. Good one.
Post a Comment