11/27/08

Diary of a Jazz Fan

Yesterday I got a call from Jared with an interesting offer:

So, do you want tickets for the game?


Since he and I have been talking about following the Utes to whatever BCS bowl they go to, my mind immediately raced to thoughts of Sugar and Oranges. Jared brought me back to the moment.

Do you want to go to the Jazz game tonight? I've got tickets for the suite.

Now the suite isn't something you pass on. Sitting in the Huntsman suite, eating in the Huntsman suite, watching the game in the Huntsman suite. I've been a few times and it's always worth it.

The Jazz have been decimated with injuries so far this year, so we didn't even get to see many of the major players. The big news stories were the return of D Will, who had a game high 15 assists - good to have him back and the emergence of Paul Millsap, 24 points and 16 boards (Boozer who?).

Ok, so it was against the lowly Memphis Grizzlies, surprisingly enough we went to the same exact game last year with the Fawsons, still it was great tickets and a great time. Okay Jared I'm done, now it's your turn....

No comments: