11/1/08

NaBloPoMo is back!

For the past few weeks this blog has been languishing in apathy. I haven't really been inspired to write much and the things I have written have been uninspired and mundane (that's three "five dollar words in two sentences - not bad). I've wanted to write more, but most of what I've done over the past few weeks involved work and CNN. Rather than bore all of you with my political mantra each day, I've stayed relatively silent.

But now, along comes NaBloPoMo, my chance to write everyday, about whatever I want. I really love November for the challenge of posting thirty times in thirty days. Get ready - you're about to learn more about me than you ever thought possible. Aren't you all lucky?

BTW - I know the five people who read my blog have one of their own. Are you up to the NaBloPoMo challenge?

6 comments:

Kent said...

That is awesome. I look forward to it. I don't know that I am up for the challenge. Better yet, I am not sure anyone would want me to take the challenge. I think the more I post, the less people read my blog. I am not ready to give up the one reader that I currently have left.

miche said...

I say fooey on NABLOPOMO. It's just a Blog Clog! We've already lost the contest anyway...

Bryan and Ellie said...

People are bored with political mantras? Uh-oh.

Bryan

Liz said...

30 posts in 30 days....no problem! Bring it on! Oh yeah, look at my blog today...it's dedicated to you my old friend!

Melissa said...

Maybe, We'll see if we can pull it off, As long as it doesn't have to be one post each day. ;) We'll see!
-Melissa

Kent said...

Not only have I had a change of heart, but I have posted the same challenge to any ONE who reads my blog.