11/8/08

Kennedy in Preschool

I had the chance to attend my first parent teacher conference with Kennedy's preschool teachers yesterday. Kennedy's teachers are so much fun. She loves going to school and asks me almost every day if she gets to go to school when she wakes up. Kennedy's teachers were very complimentary of her, saying how nice she is to everyone and is "wise beyond her years". They said she is very conscious of others feelings and of course, very smart! (Eww, I sound like one of those mommy bloggers that brag about their kids all the time. Oh well, those of you who read, know that I rarely blog, so I guess it's okay this time. Plus, those of you who know Kennedy know the truth about our little diva.) Kennedy likes to teach them new songs and recently taught her teachers the "crazy" song that she learned at Bear Lake this year from her Aunt Char. At the conference, one of the teaches mentioned that the "crazy" song is still stuck in her head.

I'm proud of Kennedy and was excited to hear that she is doing well in preschool. I just wish she could show more of that niceness at home when she's playing with Alex!

Here are a couple of pictures of a little car we had to make for Kennedy's preschool so they could go to the "drive-in". Kennedy loved it and was quite upset when I took her "car" so I could do laundry.

Jared decided that it might be too political to put an Obama bumpersticker on the car. (But you know he thought hard about it!)


3 comments:

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

I LOVE KENNEDY!!! TODAY IN SACRAMENT MEETING, SHE JUMPED OFF OF STEPH'S LAP AND SAID, "OOOH, I GOT A WEDGEE!" IT WAS HILARIOUS! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL, SWEET, FREE SPIRIT SHE HAS!!!!!

CONGRATS ON VOLLEYBALL CUTE TARA... YAH, GO 4TH!!!

Kristin said...

Jared should have placed an Obama bumper sticker on Kennedy's car. On Wednesday one of my 2 year old preschool students came to school repeatedly saying, "Obama's the winner! Yeah!"

Mckel said...

What a spaz! Dede cracks me up! I love her car---what a good mommy and daddy she has! What a fun thing to do in preschool...sometimes I feel guilty that Izzy isn't in a REAL preschool! I was excited about your comment you left Tara. I will have to call and get details!