11/19/08

Diary of a Utah Fan


Now that's it's rivalry week I guess I should admit that byu scares me. I think Utah is a very good team, but our weakness - our offense, could certainly be a liability this week. If Johnson turns the ball over and gives byu a short field, the Utes could be in serious trouble.

Now if byu is forced to drive the entire field for most of the game, Utah's defense should bend but not break. If Utah can run the ball effectively, though the game is over. It would result in a low scoring game and that totally favors Utah. I think the Utes have certainly had a charmed season, and every time I've had a nervous feeling throughout the year they've found a way to win. Let's just hope the cougar don't have the ball at the end of the game.

My prediction: Utah 20 byu 17.

4 comments:

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

SORRY JARED... I'M A UTAH COUNTY GIRL, AND GREW UP WITH SEASONS TICKETS TO EVERY BYU SPECTATOR SPORT, FROM INFANCY TO TEEN! GO BYU!!!!!!!!!!

jfasioe said...

Hey Williams Family go back to Utah County!!!

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

HEY JARED FAWSON... BRING IT!!!!!

jfasioe said...

Hmmm...let's see. Scoreboard! or how about while throwing his jersey in the laundry, Max Hall was intercepted by the towel boy.