
NaBloPoMo is back again!!! For those of you who don't know NaBloPoMo is National Blog Posting Month. The challenge is to write a blog post every day for the month of November. I had such a great time with this last year (I don't know how the readers - all 3 of you - felt about it) that I'm definitely back for another run. Over the next month I'm going to try to open up and talk about some issues that have been on mind lately: School Vouchers, the Mountain Network, Cable programming, Parenting 101, Men and Book Clubs, Holidays, and many other hot topics. So, if you're tired of my ramblings already, you may want to avoid the blog for the next 30 days. If not, sit back and enjoy the ride.
2 comments:
How funny! I had no idea--I did know that it was NanoWriMo--write 50,000 words (or a novel) in a month. The things you learn!
Drapers are in. If you want to read the less educational and thought provoking blog (mine) have Tara email me your email address.
Let's see Tara join in the fun.
Post a Comment