11/4/07

Halloween Hangover


I'm still suffering the effects of Halloween this year. I think it's because we had fewer trick or treaters but we still managed to buy the same amount of candy. Guess who's been taking care of the leftovers. I can't let it go to waste, can I? I'm just glad that today is Fast Sunday so I can purge the system of everything fun size.

Two random thoughts about the daylights savings change this year:

Pro - I loved that daylight savings came after Halloween this year. It was great to take the kids out after 6 pm and still have it dusk outside. I think this was a big win.

Con - I was so excited to get my extra hour of sleep this morning, then I realized that daylight savings doesn't mean the kids are going to sleep in. We were still up at 7 err 6, or whatever it was. Oh well, maybe they'll go to bed earlier tonight.

1 comment:

chappo said...

Hey, at least you didn't show up for church an hour early. That would have been embarrassing.