11/18/07

Cabin Fun

It had been way too long since we've had a cabin party with my Snow friends, so I decided it was time to get together. Everyone was invited but it was the regulars that showed up-Pats, Ang, Mary, and me. Families were invited this time and boy was it fun. 13 kids between the four of us and that makes for a full cabin. As Jared posted already, there were some fun parenting lessons going on.

Everyone seemed to have fun amid the chaos. We enjoyed the awesome weather with a walk down to the swings and the river. We played a little football, soccer, frisbee and chased the kids as they tried to jump in the frigid river water. The kids had a blast and I think we were all grateful to get out of the cabin for a couple of hours. After some food and a poor attempt at trying to get the kids to settle down and watch a movie, we decided to pack it up and head home. The kids and parents were exhausted, but it was worth the trip to the cabin to see everyone and catch up a little on what everyone is doing.




I really am thankful for the friendships that I made at Snow College and that I am able to stay in touch with them. We have so much fun together. Hopefully, we will do it more often.

1 comment:

Patty said...

What great pictures-you must know a professional photographer! :)

Loved the cabin T - thanks again! "amid the chaos" so true.