I love all the great kids in this class. Every time I go I have such a great time playing with all the boys and girls. Today we built lego cars during free time. We learned about the early pilgrims and the first Thanksgiving. We also found about some Native America traditions and each of us received our very own name. Alex was Walking Rabbit, and I became Bright Buffalo.I'm really glad I have a chance to spend so much time with my kids. Alex absolutely loves it when I come with him to class. In fact, it is pretty rare for dads to take the co op spot, so the students all love it when a daddy shows up. I know there are times when I act like it's a big deal to take time off work and attend the class, but I wouldn't trade Co Op Tuesdays for anything.
1 comment:
You and Tara... are STELLAR parental units!
Post a Comment