The work involved us getting out into the yard and raking some leaves. I don't know how much I can really call it work, since we spent as much time jumping in the piles of leaves as we did raking. Of course Kennedy thought her arms were going to fall off. Alex and Dylan couldn't get enough of the action. I guess I did most of the work, but it was worth it. 11/13/10
Daddy Time
Tara went away with some friends for a Girls Night Out. Since I had some alone time with the kids, we had a little bit of play and a little bit of work. The play involved us going to see the movie, Megamind. It was a fun movie that was far different than I had expected. I don't think the trailer does this one justice. It is certainly a good example of the anti-hero, kind of like Shrek. I won't ruin it for you, but it's worth the money for a kiddy movie. I know Alex and Kennedy loved it!
The work involved us getting out into the yard and raking some leaves. I don't know how much I can really call it work, since we spent as much time jumping in the piles of leaves as we did raking. Of course Kennedy thought her arms were going to fall off. Alex and Dylan couldn't get enough of the action. I guess I did most of the work, but it was worth it.
The work involved us getting out into the yard and raking some leaves. I don't know how much I can really call it work, since we spent as much time jumping in the piles of leaves as we did raking. Of course Kennedy thought her arms were going to fall off. Alex and Dylan couldn't get enough of the action. I guess I did most of the work, but it was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment