11/29/10
Full Plate
I think I'm starting to realize that I've put a little too much on my plate for the rest of the year and the early part of 2011. I found out last week that the book I've been working on has been picked up for publication. That's great news for sure, but it means my time is very limited over the next six months. The publisher had originally asked for a summer completion, now they feel that spring would make more sense so they can have a fall release. Wow, this is coming very quickly and I hope I can deliver!
Besides the book, my spring teaching load increased this year as I'll be the instructor for one of the sections of the Foundations of Technology class for undergraduates in the Education program. I'm super excited to get back in front of the college kids again, online teaching just isn't the same. The problem is my day job doesn't get any easier and I keep heaping more and more on my plate. If I can make it to June 2011 I'm definitely going to take a long vacation - maybe an entire weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment