This week has been extremely hectic. Between work, watching kids, volleyball tournaments, and everything else Tara and I desperately needed a break. Our "time-out" came in the form of a game - the Utah / New Mexico game. A couple of days ago Tara mentioned that she had received tickets to the football game and we immediately made plans to head up to the hill.The game itself was fairly uneventful. The Utes are far superior to the Lobos and the score showed that. A 45-14 final in which the game was more of less over by the end of the 3rd period. I think the real point of tonight was a chance for a couple to renew some of what we loved to do years ago. When Tara and I were dating we went to games all the time. We were both students, the games were free, and we wanted to support our school.
Even though time has passed, it's still fun to take my date up to bleachers and enjoy watching our school play a little football. We had a great night.
No comments:
Post a Comment