"She's standing next to me, mom," Kennedy said.
Oh, I see. Now we have pretend friend. Right now she's standing in the corner, according to Kennedy. Kind of freaky if you ask me.
Kennedy tells me she has black hair and is 3 years old. I guess this is normal for her age-I hope.
Anyway, introducing the newest member of our family-Kylie Ann.

Since I don't have a picture of Kylie Ann, I decided to include a picture of some of Kennedy's real friends, Saydi and Liam. They had fun playing today, even if they did have to compete with Kylie Ann.
4 comments:
When I was Kennedy's age my imaginary friends were Tom and Jerry. Apparently, they went everywhere with me and my family...even requiring their own kids meals on occassion.
Definitely a stage. Kenzie's "friends" when she was 3 were named Bid and Lad. At least Kennedy came up with a cool name. In fact, when Patty has her next girl, I think she should totally name her Kylie Ann.
Have fun Kennedy!
It's ok T, Angee still has her pretend friends - Phil & Bridget! ha ha ha
My next girl . . . what?
They're not pretend friends, they're real friends. Right T? You were practice partners with Bridge, right?
Post a Comment