1/23/08

A Vision for the Class of 2020

We finished our presentation at NETA this morning and I think it went pretty well. We planned to have about 60 people in the session and by the time we finished there were people standing along the walls to hear our content. It was great! Since this is conference for people involved in public television, we tried to show technology tools that they could use to reach their audience. Still, who doesn't want to know more about Google Tools, Internet resources, and other cool technology gadgets.

It was fun to present on a national stage. I think we do some great things at UEN and it's important to let people know about it. I'm really glad that Laura gave Tim and me the chance to get out of the office and share some of the great resources we've studied and the incredible programs we've created at UEN. I think our session was very valuable and it was cool to get the positive feedback from the audience at our session. If you want to hear some of the comments check out our presentation blog:

http://neta2008.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Darren Draper said...

That's a good sized crowd, Jared. Nice work!