7/9/07

Destination Boston

Well, I guess I've finally made it back to Boston. It was a full day of travel, but I'm now looking out over the Charles River from my hotel room at the Sheraton. I was actually surprised how much cooler it is here than I expected. All the weather reports said that it would be near 90 degrees today, but it can't be out of the 70's right now. We'll wait and see what tomorrow brings.

For those of you who don't know I'm back east attending the Blackboard Conference (it's a web based course management system) for the week. I know a lot of you are thinking that I just came out to watch the Sox, but I'll have you know that the Red Sox aren't even in town right now, so I'm really here to learn. Of course, I will be staying through the weekend to visit with Chappo and the fam, and there might be a couple of nights where I end up in Fenway - you never know...

Since the only thing I've had to eat today is airlines snacks, it's about time to head out and see what I can find nearby. Anyone know where I can get some Chowder?!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Jared, you probably won't find any Chowder - but you might find some Claam Chowdah.
Enjoy!