5/29/07

Jared vs. Vickie

One of the best parts of my job is the chance to play around with technology. Last week we were teaching a workshop on creating digital video projects, so we had to make a video to demo with. This week it was all about bad blood in the office as Vickie, our office assistant, and I went head to head. I feel the outcome was rigged, but I was glad to play my part in a fun video project.

3 comments:

Annie said...

You guys are nerds. Was there any work getting done while you were NASCAR-ing it out?!

By the way, there is a typo at the end of the movie it says "if" instead of, "of".

I laughed. Very funny.

Unknown said...

ROFL, that was awesome. J. After so many years, I would think you would know to not keep messing with Vicki

Angee said...

I think Jared would have won had he been wearing a Yankees hat.