As I was getting ready to make breakfast, Tara took Kennedy and Alex into the tub to get clean. It didn't happen. I heard a cry for help as Tara screamed, "We have an emergency in here." This is not what you want to hear when kids are in the tub. Let's just say we had "dooty" in the tub. Alex left his mark, and the kids were sitting in some nasty water. We rushed the kids into triage, and then Tara set to work cleaning up the bio-hazard. She won some major points for that one, as that job goes above and beyond. In the end, everyone surived and as the kids reentered the tub Kennedy exclaimed, "Alex, no more pooping in the tub."
After an eventful morning, the rest of the day went more according to plan. We went down to Mapleton and spent a few hours with June. We came home and went to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day. We had a great end to a busy day. It's fun to see how excited everyone is about Tara being a mother. I know she is a wonderful mom and I can't tell her often enough how much I appreciate everything that she does for our family. Happy Mother's Day Tara - I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment