
I know I'm tempting fate by talking about this, but there's nothing better than seeing the picture above. Sure, the Rocket's about to launch, but the Sox are on fire right now and the yanks are in trouble. Even with ny taking 2 out of 3 from the Sox earlier this week, Boston still has a double figure lead in the division. Sure, it's only May some will say. Only that's what they were saying in April and June is right around the corner. Even if the yankees right the ship, it may be too late to catch Boston.
It's been a lot of fun to watch the Red Sox this year. They have a good mix of pitching and hitting that really gives them a chance in every game they play. Every once in a while there's a disappointing loss, but lately there have been a lot more wins. I can't wait to go to Fenway in July!
No comments:
Post a Comment