5/6/07

Diary of a Jazz Fan


I don't know what to say about last night's game except YES!!!! I will totally admit that I had jumped off the Jazz bandwagon way too early a couple weeks ago. They hadn't even played a home game in the series and I was already writing them off. No longer. They may not win in the next series against Golden State, but the Jazz slump is over.

Carlos Boozer is the man! There wasn't a point in last night's game where I didn't think he could, and would, score inside. He is so strong and can finish with either hand. Every time Houston made a run to get back into the game, Boozer took control. With and-ones, monster dunks, and 15 foot jumpers the Rockets didn't have an answer for Boozer.

Every one of the Jazz players made a contribution to the game 7 victory. AK hit one of the biggest shots of his career. Memo regained the swagger that made him Boler's "Moneyman" - I hate that nickname, but he is pretty clutch. Deron Williams is making everyone ask - Chris who? The Jazz were solid last night and reminded us of the magic they had throughout 3/4 of the season.

I don't know what's going to happen in the next round. Golden State is the kind of team that traditionally gives the Jazz fits (athletic and can shoot 3's), still I think Utah has regained their swagger and I don't think the Warriors want any part of our Jazz. Let's bring em' on out - How about this Jazz!!!

No comments: