
As you can tell from most of the photos we've posted of Alex, the little guy likes to sleep. I would guess he sleeps about 15-18 hours a day since we got him. We've gone to parties at the zoo, out to restaurants, had Kennedy screaming at home - nothing seems to phase him. If I didn't know any better I would definitely say that this kid takes after Big Al (we all know he can sleep through anything!). Still, Alex is a peaceful little boy who likes to catch up on some zzz's.
That is until about 4 am. For some reason he likes the wee hours of the morning to say hello to everyone. It isn't every night, but there have been a few occasions where Alex has wanted to take a midnight stroll around the house. Tara will laugh that I'm the one posting this (since she's the one who's always awake with Alex), but it's hard for anyone to sleep when someone's awake. Of course it doesn't take much to get Alex to go back to sleep and then we wonder if he'll ever wake up!
No comments:
Post a Comment