9/23/06

Fun at Work


You've got to love a rainy Friday at work. Since everyone has been going a bit office crazy for the past month I suggested that we take advantage of the wet weather and take in a flick. Somehow the motion passed unanimously and we headed down to the Gateway to watch Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby. The movie was funny, but watching Vickie watch the movie was hilarious!!! She couldn't stop laughing and I, in turn, couldn't stop laughing with her. The rest of the theater probably didn't enjoy our row, but we had a great time.

After the movie, we came back to the office and experimented with a new gadget we purchased last week, a Logitech webcam. The camera isn't anything that special, but it came with some software that allows you to become an animated character. I want to introduce you to Vickie, the stick figure of the office.


No comments: