
We just got back from the Employee Appreciation Day party at the stadium. What a party! Tim, Vickie and I were treated to some of the wildest karaoke and displays of athletic skill I've ever witnessed. The highlight from the party has to be the Bingo game full of wonderful prizes. Tim and I played for a while and the stuff was pretty good. Free massage, ski passes, a wok, all very acceptable prizes. Of course what was the reward when my number finally came up.... a two night stay at ....McArthur's RV Resort in St. George. I almost didn't want to go up when I knew I'd won. The real kicker for the two night stay is ...

The passes aren't even free. It's really a buy one get one free stay at the RV park. Let's get this straight. I have to 1) Rent an RV 2) Drive said RV down to St. George and 3) Stay for 4 nights so that 2 of those nights at the RV park are free. What a deal!!! Anyone want these before they go to EBay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment