As your 1st birthday comes to a close, I wanted to take a moment and write you a note to let you know how important you are to your Mommy and me. Thank you for finding your way into our family. For years we always wondered what having a child would be like, now we can't imagine a day without you.
I love getting on my hands and knees and watching your face light up as you crawl across the room to "get" me. I love getting "A-wa's" (kisses) and "loves" (hugs) and watching you sleep in my arms. I love to listen to you talk about "whatever" (you have really been blessed with a gift for gab). Your smile, your laughter, your personality - all add up to one amazing little girl who has stolen my heart.This year has gone by quickly and I can't believe how incredible you are. Keep being patient with us, we're new at this parenting thing. As you learn from us, we will learn from you and, hopefully, we'll get this thing right someday. I love you little Kennedy and can't wait to see what comes up in year number two. Happy Birthday!!
Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment