
When I say big party, I mean it! Try cramming 3o people into our house, feeding everyone, opening presents and having cake and ice cream. It was quite a task, and well worth it to help Kennedy celebrate her first birthday. We served some excellent soups, chips and dips, and great desserts, thanks to help from everyone. Hey, I know how to delegate, especially when it comes to feeding people! Kennedy was a bit onery tonight, but she did okay. She was recovering from some serious 1 year old shots.

She enjoyed opening all the fun presents from everyone (with a little help from Kazzy and Chloe). She also perked right up when we placed the head of the cute

snowman cake Nana and Aunt Alicia made for her front of her and let her dig in! There was cake everywhere! She loved it and it didn't take long for her to destroy the snowman's head. We had lots of fun with all the family members from both sides and appreciate all they did for Kennedy. Happy first birthday, Kennedy! Now it is on to Christmas and even more presents and parties. (Which is great, as long as I don't have to host them.)
No comments:
Post a Comment