
Last night we went to Alicia and Evan's house for another party. However, for the second time this week it wasn't for a Christmas party. Evan's birthday was the 17th and this was our first chance to celebrate the big day.
Here are some events from the evening. We ordered food from Dragon Diner (Chappo and Michelle's favorite place), which ended up being about 1 hour behind when we went to pick it up - at least they were open. After dinner, we watched a good portion of the BYU bowl game. I know, I know, what am I doing watching a BYU game? I allow myself a couple BYU games a year to see whether or not they are going to lose. They made a good effort, but game up short 35-28. Too bad Cougs! The kids spent a good deal of the night playing with the remote control train around the Christmas tree. Kennedy just liked looking at the lights!
One of the funniest moments from the evening came courtesy of Chloe. At one point, Chloe came into the living room and said she needed to go potty. Not terribly uncommon for a 4-year-old. After quite a while we noticed that we hadn't seen little Chlo in some time. Alicia went in to investigate. It seems that Chloe hadn't been eating much fiber lately and her body was letting her know it. I don't know what was going on on the inside of the bathroom door, but all I could hear was grunting, screaming, and what may have been a little crying. In the end, a little friend was deposited in the porcelain bank and Chloe promised to eat more fruit. Apples for everyone. What an evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment