Two things determine where I will get my haircut: 1. Whether or not there's a line. 2. If the place has a coupon or special going on. I'm not that particular about who cuts my hair; I only care about the price and the time involved. Too high on either account and I'll simply wait another month or two before I have the locks cut.
On Saturday, Sports Clips met both of my difficult criteria. No line and a coupon - what could be better!!! One of my favorite questions when you go to get your haircut is, "So how would you like it cut?" I always have the same response, "Short." You can tell that I comb my hair a certain way, based upon how it looks when I come in. I want the same style, only shorter. I don't think there should be much of an issue here. I don't go to the barber for a lifestyle change, I simply want to see past my bangs again.The only tense part of the haircutting experience, was when Candy, or Barbie, or whatever the girl cutting my hair's name was, got into an argument with one of the other stylists over some kind of salon etiquette issue. If you're like me, the last thing you want is someone to be angry while they are coming near your head with scissors. I managed to keep Candy calm, and got out of Sports Clips without a Mohawk or a giant nick in the back of my head. Crisis averted!! Oh well, wait another 6 months for my next haircutting adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment