3/5/09

Don't Look Now

I can't believe it but we've had a major Tara sighting in the blog. After 756 posts and almost four years of mild tales this week marks the first time that Tara has: 1) posted three times in a row and 2) more posts for a month than I do.

It's an interesting mix to share a blog with your partner. So far I have way more posts, but she dominates the comments. I can attribute this to one of two things: 1) she writes about more interesting topics (namely Kennedy, Alex, or Dylan) or 2) Mommy Blogging Syndrome - the mommy bloggers stick together. Either way I'm happy to see Tara is an active contributer to the blog and I can't wait to read all the comments she gets about three posts in a row.

5 comments:

chappo said...

Tara does have more friends and you are pretty boring. I mean come on, your personal power animal is a humpback whale. Nothing interesting about that!

miche said...

I'm throwing you a sympathy comment. You're right though - it's the mommies who stay home and surf the blogs all day. Sorry. Maybe Tara can inspire Chappo to blog more on ours. It's reversed at our house.

Kent said...

First, let me say that I enjoy reading posts from both contributors of your blog. However, I do have to say, the disproportionate comments are definitely a result of #2. I have had to convince myself on a daily basis that it is the Mommy Blogging syndrome. It is too hard to come to terms with the fact that everything I post really is just that boring. :)

Tara said...

Look, you have more comments on this post than I do on all three combined! Good job!

Patty said...

I love Tara posts - so that's a definite #1! :) And I will definitely "stick together" with T in everything she does. Who else can be as cool as her!