
After the playground, Kennedy had a couple of friends over to play. It was just a nice day to play outside and enjoy the sun.
Today was supposed to be just as warm, with a little wind. So I packed up the kids and some old bread I've been saving and off we went to Wheeler Farm to feed the ducks. I wasn't quite prepared for the hurricane that we encountered at the farm. We survived for about a half hour and after Kennedy freaked out when a goose honked at her, it was time to go. We did enjoy seeing the baby lambs at least! So much for another fun day outside. We'll just have to wait for the next nice day to use the rest of our old bread.
3 comments:
Ohhhhh how I love TARA posts! Thanks T - :)
WHAT A FUN DAY OUT... WITH HOPEFULLY MORE TO COME (SOON)!
Love the nice weather! Where is that farm at? Crew would love it!
Post a Comment