Since it's been a bit slow in the "blog-read-blog" world of the Covilis, I decided to throw out a few vague ideas from the past couple of days.
1) In the world of lawn care: can we consider it an act of God that it's been over 90 more than half the month? If so, does that mean I don't have to worry about the fact that my lawn looks like mown hay with an occasional green patch!
2) Red Sox Nation: Since the Red Sox were in the midst of a 12 game winning streak (their longest since 1995) it makes sense that the first time I can actually sit down and watch a game is the one they lose (Marlins 5 - Red Sox 2). Oh well, it was bound to happen sooner or later, but couldn't it happen on a night when I work late!
3) Kennedy's sleeping habits: I can't wait for daylight savings time when it gets dark at 5 pm and stays that way until 8 am. Kennedy won't go to sleep until after 9 pm cause it so light outside and she gets up sometime after 6 am for the same reason! I would kill to get 7 hours of sleep - just once!
4) My teaching schedule: How is it that I've gone from Springville to Box Elder in the same week and that I won't be at the office again until the 17th of July? I know the summer gets busy for someone who trains teachers, but I've had the company vehicle at my house so often people are asking me if we've got a new white minivan (now you know I wouldn't do that!!!)
1 comment:
If you want it to get dark before 9pm, just move to Boston! It's dark by 8:30 here. Although, the sun does wake up before 5am. We put a heavy blanket over Grace's window sometimes and it helps her sleep in a little. By the way - who's complaining about getting sleep here? All of your friends have new babies who don't sleep through the night yet!
Post a Comment