6/8/06

Summer Fun?


About a month ago we designed our summer postcard at work. As you can see we determined that we wanted teachers to take advantage of their summer break and take our classes. I am realizing that the teachers are the only ones taking a break this summer. I've been driving down to American Fork all week to teach some classes. It doesn't seem like it should be that big a deal to drive 30 miles, but this week has felt like an eternity! To get to and from work I have braved traffic jams, dust storms, anxious highway patrolmen in Lehi, and BAD UTAH DRIVERS!!! Still, I managed to get home every afternoon so I could spend about 5 minutes eating dinner before having to leave for the night. Everyday it's been something different: Rec ball on Monday, Softball on Tuesday, Bishopric last night. It never ends. I think that Tara is going to put my picture on a milk carton so that she'll be able to find me.

1 comment:

jfasioe said...

I think I'll take a break by not doing any training this summer. Too bad I didn't go to the Thurs. game Sox vs. Yanks