
As I was walking across campus this morning, I spied another interesting notice on the door of the Behavioral Science building. Today we were enlightened about the evils of America's Superstore: Wal-Mart. For months I have been spouting many of the reasons I choose not to endorse this conglomerate and it's wares, now I see others share my feelings as well.
It has been a joke around our office that Ross actually lives in "Linens," since everything he brings to work comes in a Wal-Mart plastic bag. In spite of all our consistent warnings about what's really going on with the Mart, he always comes back with their comapny tagline, "But everything is cheaper there." With this bulletin floating around campus (and Ross not at his cubicle today) I couldn't help myself.....
2 comments:
I have to agree with you on this one, Jared. Wal-Mart is no good for our neighborhoods and economy.
Especially our economy.
Post a Comment