
Some things are too good to pass by. As I was walking into the office I spotted this little gem on the wall. It seems that Quiet Riot and Skid Row are coming - to the Union Ballroom!!! Forget those sold out stadiums, full of groupies and thousands of head banging fans. Now these 80's hair bands will be playing to a smattering of Utah students, a few of which may be wearing stonewashed denim jackets. The best part of the poster is that the concert is free to all U of U students. I wish I was still in school!!!
Does this remind anyone of the scene in Spinal Tap where the boys share a marquee with a puppet show? "If I've told them once I've told them a thousand times... We are supposed to have top billing over the puppet show!"
1 comment:
Jared,
I wish I was still in school too! (Well, maybe studying for finals isn't worth a free ticket to a concert, but still...)
Post a Comment