

In truth I don't really love any parades, but my mom wanted us to take the kids to the Cedar City Thanksgiving Parade. It had all the small town trimmings, with lawn chairs lining Main St. in downtown Cedar. To my surpise, several of the entries were really well done. I saw everything from Darth Vadar to Max from
Where the Wild Things Are. Some of my favorite entries included: the cast from
Sesame Street, Strawberry Shortcake, the Old Lady who lived in a shoe, and something I can only imagine was the troll from
Billy Goat's Gruff.

The one thing I will say about a parade at the end of November is it's
COLD!! There was a storm front moving in right as the parade started, so the best in the house was inside the Xterra. I didn't mind braving the elements though, cause the more people who sat inside cars meant I had better odds on getting some of the candy being tossed out!
No comments:
Post a Comment