
Last night it was just me and the colonel. No, this time I am not making a joke about Kennedy's initials. It really was a night alone with a bucket of chicken from KFC. Tara and Kennedy were out at the annual Deer Hunt Widows' Party with all of the women from her family. My question is this: Since I don't go on the Deer Hunt and I'm not invited to the party, does that make me a Deer Hunt Widows' Party Widower? In some strange way it makes sense, doesn't it?!
I took advantage of the Bachelor Pad the way any healthy 30 year old male would. I invited over some friends and we had a good time - playing Monopoly.
I know some of you out there are shaking your heads in disgust, but Monopoly is one or the greatest games ever! My friends and I have a ritual of playing anytime one or more of them is in town. Last night Jason, Ian, and I had some intense battles with Jason's Lord of the Rings version of the game. I don't mean to brag, but someone won 3 out of 5 games. I may have been a widower because of the Deer Hunt Widows' Party, but I'm not dead yet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment