
Yesterday, we went to Brant's ward for Baby Madison's blessing. I can't tell you how excited I was to go to a different ward. No, it's not that I don't enjoy the people in the good ol' Cottonwood 4th. Since Kennedy was born in December, I've only been able to sit with my family one time during church. I like being in the bishopric, I don't like sitting on the stand.
I was ready to give Tara a break and sit with Kennedy during Sacrament Meeting. Everything was there; books, treats, toys, keys - I was ready to play with the babe. Of course, like always happens, reality doesn't quite match your imagination. A few minutes after the blessing was over, Kennedy was done! Instead of enjoying the meeting with everyone else, Kennedy and I sat out in the foyer listening to the rest of chuch over the speaker. The joys of a toddler on Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment