11/25/05

Sleep Over?


I don't know if I can call any part of this trip a sleep over. I haven't really slept the two days we've been down here. Yesterday morning I woke up about 5:15 am and was up for the rest of the day. I wish it were merely the excitement of a turkey dinner, but I think it was more the fault of an old mattress (don't tell my parents I said that!). You can tell from the pics that the kids aren't getting any more sleep than I am.

So, last night I graciously offered to sleep on the couch. It was kinda fun, since Coleton and Chloe were also out in the living room, but it didn't get me any more zzz's. At least when we woke up this morning, we had an immediate pillow fight and steamroller contest (Guess who won?!). It's getting dark and my mind is racing already - is there any place around here I can get a few hours sleep? Maybe the back porch is open? Hmmmm!!!

No comments: