
We were excited when Evan called yesterday to see if we could watch cute Liam for a few hours. We were still in pajamas and so was he, so we made a fun morning of it. It's fun to see Kennedy and Liam interact. Toys that Kennedy hasn't played with forever are suddenly prized possesions if Liam decides to play with them. Kennedy had tons of fun with her cousin Liam. Mommy had fun but wondered several times how anyone with twins gets anything done. If I wasn't chasing after Liam, I was going after Kennedy. They are both mobile and fast.
When Kennedy went down for a nap, Liam and I went outside and played on the little slide. That kid is fearless. He would have gone down the slide head first if I would have let him. He even tried to do a somersault down the slide. Luckily I caught him and I can still be on the good babysitter list! We look forward to our next playtime with Liam.
Later that day, Kennedy spent some quality time with the TV watching Baby Einstein. She doesn't like many programs, but she will sit (or stand) and watch the entire show of "On the Farm". Maybe this is why she is so good at saying all the animal sounds.
By the way, don't tell Jared but I have been known to shop at Walmart at times. Yes, they are cheaper. Hey, when you are buying formula every week, you need all the help you can get.
No comments:
Post a Comment