7/23/09

For Your 3rd Birthday

Alex,

It's hard to believe that another year has come and gone. And now you're three. It was just yesterday that we brought you into our home, wasn't it? I can't think of you as our tiny baby anymore - you're certainly my little man now.

Over the past year I've really enjoyed watching you develop your own style. So many kids seem to simply copy those around them, but you are your own person, Alex. You have so many wonderful traits that it's hard to think of mentioning a few. I love your laugh, your energy, your playful teasing (even when it kills your sister).

My favorite part of each day is to open the door when I get home from work and have you give a big hug as you scream, "Daddy home!" You really know how to melt my heart. I love that you want to be around your dad. Whether I'm fixing something in the yard, playing games on the Wii, or especially "mow da grass" it's awesome that you want to be my little buddy.

This is going to be a big year for you son and I can't wait to watch as you continue to grow into yourself. You are a special little boy and I want you to know how much I love being your dad. Alex - I love you.

Daddy

2 comments:

THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE WILLIAMS FAMILY said...

WHAT A GREAT LITTLE BUDDY TO HAVE... AND IT LOOKS LIKE ALEX FEELS THE SAME WAY!!!