Since I was in the market I watched the 30 minute infomercial. The funny thing is, I didn't watch alone. Kennedy, I've since learned, is an infomercial junkie. She can quote lines from the commercials about different products and she wants us to buy all of them. Of course, she was sold on the Worx GT.
Fast forward two weeks to Father's Day. I bet you can guess what I got. Do you need a hint? The kids were so excited for me to open the trimmer and go out to try it out. It's been pretty funny to watch. So, my review after using the trimmer for a month. 3 1/2 out of 5 stars. I think the trimmer works really well. It claims to be an edger, but I have to get super low in order to use the edging feature. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I don't really like the edger aspect of the product. Still, I think it works fine and I'm committed for the next several years to the Worx GT.
No comments:
Post a Comment