
I've just finished two days at another great technology conference. This year the UCET conference included a couple of highlights. I participated in a panel discussion with the keynote speaker, David Pogue. I've written before about how much I enjoy his columns in the New York Times and meeting him was a thrill. I know this makes me sound like a tech geek, but that's ok - in my world Pogue is a pretty big deal.

The other highlight from UCET involved the election. No, I'm not talking about Hillary and Obama. This time I'm talking about me. I ran for an office for the second time in my life. I really like the work that UCET does for teachers across Utah, so I ran to become a board member. I didn't have to make any speeches or kiss any babies, but somehow I won a position on the board. I don't know all of my responsibilities yet, but I'll have the next two years to figure it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment