2/27/08

Best Seller?

I don't know if it will make the best sellers list or not, but half truths and mild tales Version 2007 is now available through Blurb. I have to say that I love this company. I've made 5 books now with Blurb and the quality is great! It takes a few hours to put together, but what do you expect for a 280 page book. Check out the preview of our latest book. If you want a copy (I won't hold my breath) send me a message and we'll make a deal.

1 comment:

miche said...

Jared! I'm still working on the 05-06 book for our blog. Now you're making me feel really behind if you have 07 done! I have been so close to finishing the first one so many times and keep adding to it. It's almost 250 pages now... With the silliness of NaBloPoMo, 2007 will probably be just as long... can we ban NaBloPoMo in 08? Please?