3/30/08

First Prayer

Kennedy gave her first prayer in Primary today. We talked about it this morning and I gave her a few ideas of what to say. I asked her if she wanted help and she said "no". So up she went to the microphone (she was pretty excited to talk into the microphone), and she gave her little prayer. She said she was thankful for primary, thankful that we could sing and thankful that we could go back to her house. I'm not sure what she meant with that last comment unless she was hoping we didn't have to spend all 3 hours at church. (I know I sometimes wish for that!)


I have to admit I was proud of my little girl. She didn't need any help and I thought she gave a very nice prayer, for a 3 year old.

I tried to catch a picture of Kennedy after church in her dress, but they didn't turn out, so I put up this cute picture that I took of her on Easter.

2 comments:

The Reading Armadillo said...

I thought she did a great job! What a sweet girl.

Patty said...

I love that pic, T. What a great picture. Love your post, too. What a cutie. Can we make this a habit - 2 posts in a week! You made my day!

We missed you this weekend. April 12, baby!